Pinnacle Financial Strategies is a leading fintech organization that recognizes the importance of a great team. As we continue to expand, we are seeking talented individuals who can deliver exceptional service to our bank and credit union clients across the nation.
If you’re looking for an exciting career in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. All of our available positions are listed on this page, but if you prefer to contact us directly, we invite you to send a message and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Pinnacle Financial Strategies!
Client Success Manager
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Job Type: Full-time
Pinnacle Financial Strategies, headquartered in Houston, Texas, creates and implements solutions that elevate the customer experience and the value proposition for both banks and credit unions across the country. As a leader in the fintech arena, our products and programs ensure that every encounter a consumer has with a financial institution is a positive and profitable one. While we maintain our current client base, our expansion goals plan to position Pinnacle Financial Strategies as a pivotal partner in assisting our clients with elevating the banking experience for their account holders.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. The CSMs are the critical backbone of our relationships with our new and existing client base. They manage a defined book of business to ensure their clients are successfully onboarded, managed, and renewed at the term of the contract. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with our bank and credit union clients, ensuring their success by delivering exceptional customer service, providing solutions-based guidance, and driving business growth. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of the retail banking industry, excellent communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and will collaborate with the internal team members and external clients. This role is a remote position and requires travel up to 20% of the time to attend industry events, meet with clients and colleagues, and to attend company events, meetings, and trainings.
- Build strong relationships with our clients and serve as their primary point of contact for all product and service needs.
- Participate in the onboarding of new clients for our products and services, ensuring a smooth transition and elevated level of client satisfaction.
- Evaluate client’s program performance metrics and recommend solutions to achieve successful results, while ensuring on-time contract renewals and revenue retention within a strategic book of business.
- Identify opportunities to expand product and service offerings and work with the sales team to drive additional revenue and business growth.
- Analyze and track key performance indicators to monitor client satisfaction, identify areas for improvement resulting in customer retention.
- Develop a clear and thorough comprehension of our products and services, as well as a working knowledge of the operations in the retail banking industry, to clearly understand the impact our products and services have on their overall service level to their account holders.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including but not limited to, product development, implementation, sales, marketing, and customer support, to address complex issues and ensure successful client outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, communication, or a related field and/or a minimum of 7+ years of experience working at a bank or credit union.
- A comprehensive understanding of the retail banking industry, including products, services, processes, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Preferably, 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in the fintech industry.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to attend industry events to meet with clients, partners, and company team members.
- A dedicated, quiet, and private workspace to perform work duties when working remotely or from home. The workspace must be free from distractions and have a stable internet connection to support virtual video and phone communication for collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- Experience implementing, managing, or training a Rewards Checking product and/or an Overdraft Privilege program is extremely beneficial.
- Basic Accounting and Banking General Ledger familiarity is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with meticulous attention to detail, strong project management skills in a fast-paced, results-driven, and deadline-focused environment.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions that meet client and company goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Infor CRM software and SmartSheet, or the ability to quickly learn these tools.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the organization.