SNAP is exactly what its name says - a Simple New Account Platform that enables you to recall or create new customer records, open accounts, and handle customer or account maintenance and document generation. SNAP integrates with the Jack Henry™ SilverLake® System.
SNAP was born when one of our banking clients expressed his desire to open accounts quickly. To use an analogy, we built a dune buggy. It was super-fast and allowed the frontline to open a consumer account quickly. Then, the team asked if we could add a windshield, doors, nicer seats, air conditioning, power windows... and before we knew it, we had a deposit platform that offered integration and options beyond expectations!
As we worked with a few banks, we spent the next several years in design, development, programming, testing, production use, and refinements for what would become the best account opening platform in the market. As much as the team would enjoy taking credit for the amazing features, we must give credit to frontline bankers! Anytime a client would say "oh, that was user error" or "is there any way SNAP could address this issue?" our team went to work on a solution.
Today, SNAP enables banks like yours to leverage the power of technology to expedite the account opening process and simplify maintenance or customer service support while reducing costs and eliminating paperwork.
SNAP is a solution from Zelus Automation Platform, LLC, a company created by J Gillen & Associates to ensure a dedicated focus on software development, implementation, and client support. J Gillen & Associates is the same company that founded Pinnacle in 1997.
FAST, SECURE, AND COMPLETE
Unlike some technology, this Simple New Account Platform operates via servers in your network. The server interfaces directly with your core provider and key third-party vendors for account approval reviews, check orders, and more. SNAP can completely replace your current account opening system. The easy-to-use and intuitive app-driven process is based on your bank's processes and procedures, and its self-validating technology virtually eliminates errors and the need for follow-up quality control. SNAP's integration options allow frontline team members opening accounts to handle every step in the process from beginning to end, saving time and money.
SNAP Security Features:
- All data is encrypted and is transmitted quickly and securely.
- Your bank controls adding devices and user access.
- Secure sign-in is required.
- SNAP uses your bank's active directory to authenticate users.
When you open an account using SNAP, it is 100% complete in real time when you tap "Upload." There is no need for additional document scanning or other steps to add a new account to your system. SNAP can fully and securely replace your current desktop processes with greater ease and accuracy and in less than 10 minutes.
SNAP Optimizes Convenience
- Driver's license ID scan saves time by eliminating the manual keying of customer information.
- Both consumer and business accounts are opened with SNAP.
- Drop-down selections and SNAP's intuitive and dynamic technology prevents errors, reduces the need for edits or customer follow-up, and slashes training time.
- Customers sign directly on a tablet, completing all disclosure documents with just a single digital signature.
SNAP Is Configurable
- SNAP integrates with your current vendors (with API) and processes.
- Our experts work with your team to understand and match or improve your internal workflow process.
- SNAP automates manual processes and tasks, freeing your team to focus on your customers.
- SNAP screen content and terminology are customized for your institution.