Position: Senior Account Executive
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Account Executive to join our team. The SAE is the critical backbone of our relationships with our new and existing client base. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with our bank and credit union clients, ensuring their success by delivering exceptional customer service, providing solutions-based guidance, and driving business growth through renewals and cross-sold services.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of the retail banking industry, familiarity working at the C level, excellent communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and will collaborate with the internal team members and external clients. This role is a remote position and requires an estimated travel of 30% of the time to attend industry events, meet with clients and colleagues, and to attend company events, meetings, and trainings.
- Build strong relationships with our clients and serve as their primary point of contact for all product and service needs.
- Evaluate client’s program performance metrics and recommend solutions to achieve successful results, while ensuring on-time contract renewals and revenue retention within a strategic book of business.
- Execute monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews. Proactively raise areas of opportunity, as well as solutions to challenges and issues. This will involve many different touchpoints, check-in calls and strategic partnership meetings, largely based on the phase within the stage of the client journey.
- Drive revenue growth by upselling, cross-selling, and expanding the portfolio of solutions within your assigned account base.
- Identify opportunities to expand product and service offerings and when appropriate, work with the sales team to drive additional revenue and business growth.
- Analyze and track key performance indicators to monitor client satisfaction, identify areas for improvement resulting in customer retention.
- Develop a clear and thorough comprehension of our products and services, as well as a working knowledge of the operations in the retail banking industry, to clearly understand the impact our products and services have on their overall service level to their account holders.
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations for specific programs, services, and product recommendations to C-Suite level.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including but not limited to, product development and improvement, implementation, sales, marketing, and customer support, to address complex issues and ensure successful client outcomes.
- Update CRM and other essential business systems in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, communication, or a related field and/or a minimum of 7+ years of experience working at a bank or credit union.
- A comprehensive understanding of the retail banking industry, including products, services, processes, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Preferably, 7+ years of experience in a client-facing role in the fintech industry.
- Ability to travel an estimated 30% of the time to attend industry events to meet with clients, partners, and company team members.
- A dedicated, quiet, and private workspace to perform work duties when working remotely or from home. The workspace must be free from distractions and have a stable internet connection to support virtual video and phone communication for collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- Experience selling, implementing, managing, or training a Rewards Checking product and/or an Overdraft Privilege program is extremely beneficial.
- Basic Accounting, Banking Operations and General Ledger familiarity is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with meticulous attention to detail, strong project management skills in a fast-paced, results-driven, and deadline-focused environment.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions that meet client and company goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Infor CRM software and SmartSheet, or the ability to quickly learn these tools.
Salary & Benefits
Pinnacle Financial Strategies offers a competitive salary and bonus plan with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, critical illness benefits, paid holidays, life insurance, PTO (paid time off), and a work-from-home allowance.
To apply for this opportunity, click the button above OR email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of the position name.